Torch Lookup List - Plasma Guide Kit
Please select a brand and model from the dropdown list above.
Plasma Cutting Guide Kit – CP1001A to CP2004V
- Use Torch Look-up List at top of page to find correct Guide Kit for your torch
- Cuts circles from 38mm (1-1/2″) to 1050mm (41″) diameter. Minimum dia. may vary with torch profile
- Roller Guide & Bush included, Part No.s permanent laser marked
- Optimum tip height at all times
- Unique rotating bush allows circles to be cut from one position by turning guide frame
- Magnet Pivot for increased stability and efficiency
- Suction Pivot for use with non-ferrous metals
- CNC machined quality parts, brass forgings, stainless axles and rails
- Spare parts available
Tanjant Tool Co builds the absolute world best guides for gas and plasma cutting. The Plasma Guide Kit is the ultimate package for the serious professional metal fabricator, including roller and circle guide and accessories.
The Plasma Guide Kit is available as precise profile fit by selecting the guide that suits your torch from the Torch Lookup List at top of page, Part No’s CP1001A to CP2004Z. The bushing/sleeve is factory fitted and supplied with the circle guide included in the Guide Kit.
The Circle Guide’s unique twin bar configuration enables precise circle cutting from a minimum (may vary with some torch heads) of 38mm (1-1/2”) diameter quickly and easily by rotating the frame in one continuous action. Guide parts can be moved on the guide frame to allow inside and outside cutting. The radius bar can be used for large circles up to 1050mm (41”) diameter. See more detail with the “How-to-Use” button right side of screen.
Tanjant’s free-rolling guides eliminate drag related tip damage, giving a greatly increased cutting tip life.
What Tanjant can promise is that the savings in cutting time and effort will deliver real benefits well into the future.